Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Long Time, No Read

If you ask my little brother, I am not busy at all.

I have all the time in the world to play on Facebook, see my girlfriend, take trips to the west coast (of Michigan) and go on shopping sprees for new pants. Yet, despite all my leisure, I haven't found the time to do what I love most: write!

Turns out there are lots of people out there in the world that don't have the ability to put together sentences in a logical way, or spell things correctly or to transmit humor through a two-dimensional medium.

Fortunately for me, I am a good faker at all of those things. Dictionary.com is on my favorites bar, my mom taught me to talk like a genius and most of my jokes aren't picked up on anyway. Win-win-win!

So this is my plan: I will get back to writing what's on my mind, because for some reason there a lot of people that find that kind of thing interesting. (What would be a better idea is to start podcasting from my work van, because there are some very entertaining conversations that happen everyday... with myself.)

It's time to get back into the swing of summer and reconnect with the platform that got me hooked to social media.

So... connect with me and let me know what you wanna read. I'm open to anything.

Facebook
Twitter
E-mail
LinkedIn

Good to see you again. : )

n/a

No comments: