Sunday, November 2, 2008

Here we go.

Sunday, September 7

I just saw the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. EVER.

Trust me, I see a lot of girls where I work. I see a lot of girls on campus. I see a lot of girls everywhere. But this girl, I promise, is THE MOST BEAUTIFUL one I have ever seen.

I always wondered about people that believed in “love at first sight.” I always believed that it was kind of an oxy-moron. If anything, it would be “lust at first sight” because the only thing you get…is what you see.

But I think I get it now. For some reason, and I don’t know if it is because I am really bored sitting here at work, I honestly think that there is something special about her. To be honest, there’s no way to not be creepy in this situation. I can’t exactly go up to her and say, “Hi. I’m Neely. You are…gorgeous.”

I’ve been called many things in my life, but smooth has never been an adjective used to describe me. So, as I sit here, going out of my mind, all I could think about was to write a blog about it.

This, for the most part, makes me a gutless coward of a nerd that doesn’t have the nerve to go talk to this girl. Maybe she will get coffee…

n/a

No comments: