Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Preface

I’ve made a decision…again.

This will all be over on Sunday. Either I can start thinking about this for real, or I can start to really forget about it. Luckily, I’m halfway right now, so I won’t be too hurt.

Regardless, I’m glad it’s coming to an end. I’m tired of thinking that I’m not good enough, while everyone else is telling me I am. If there’s only one person keeping me down, I’d say it’s about time to have a resolution with them.

I’ve started too much drama, caused too many problems, and put myself in a position that I’ve never been in before. Though this is probably the time in my life that I have questioned myself the most, I’m glad it has happened.

But also glad that it’s almost over.

November will be a great month. I will either be on to the next, or laughing with the current. Though I prefer the latter, it’s out of my hands.

No doubt, the majority of you have no idea what I’m talking about, but just consider this foreshadowing for the next crazy chapter of my life. I’ve been saving it all because I didn’t want to start talking about it before I knew how it ended.

Despite what happens this weekend, it is good entertainment nonetheless. So I hope you enjoy it as I much as I have for the last month.

Besos.
n/a

No comments: