Monday, October 20, 2008

Where did I go?

So...it's been about a month.

Actually, probably a little more than that.

To be honest, I really haven't had time for anything for the last 4-5 weeks, including homework and sleep. (Two of my favorite things)

But sometimes things in life come at you out of no where and you're forced, willfully, to prioritize them over EVERYTHING.

This is especially true when dealing with Latinas....yeah.

So I'd say that "I'm back," but honestly I haven't been going through with anything I've been telling myself lately, so in reality I will probably be staying up until all hours of the morning with a girl that absolutely blows my mind, watching George Lopez.

To be honest, I really haven't been this happy in a long time. So, despite the critics, I'm willing to give love a chance on this one.

Maybe it's a phase, or maybe I'm coming to my senses, but I've decided I am going to follow my heart instead of following the rules. As selfish as that sounds, it's the most refreshing thing I've done since I shaved my head in high school.

Now I understand that some of you are hurt by this decision, but I want you to know that I still love you all and I'm not meaning to offend you by not taking your advice.

This is something I want to do. And when this big head is pointed in a certain direction, it's hard to turn it around. So...blame my mother for keeping me in the incubator too long.

Anyway, if you haven't met this girl yet, you should. You will most definitely think she is amazing, as do I. I mean, if she can get along with my brother, I'm pretty sure she may have a future in special education...

n/a

No comments: