Thursday, June 19, 2008

It's my first time...

It's the evolution of thought, these blogs.
Things you should "really keep to yourself" are becoming things "you should really write about."
So...here I am.

Sharing with you thoughts and feelings that lack the "Pre-Speak Process."
As only I can do it...with class, charm, and a touch of humor.
Though my syntax might be the only thing making you read time and time again,
hopefully I spark enough engines to encourage some sort of feedback.
I am always excited to "hear another voice" (even though my voice is my favorite.)
Really, I'm just looking forward to sharing my ideas with you all, and even though I will see most of you in real life and not say anything...this seems to be a more comfortable and forgiving medium.
Eventually I'll get past that though. Be excited.

(for those of you that caught it, no, not every post will include a hidden message. consider it coincidence)

n/a

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All right Neely, you have my attention. I will be checking daily... keep my attention :-0 Consider that a challenge.