Friday, June 27, 2008

Wimbledon

I've been wanting to go to London for about the last year or so. Considering I've never been to Europe at all, I'm still convinced that I want to live in the U.K. Is it the accents? The history? Or just because it's something different?

It's more or less a mix of all of those things, but I've had the feeling that the U.S. won't be the superpower that it is for much longer. Part of me wants to get out and watch it crumble, but there is a feeling that I can help do something about it. I think that the reason things have changed so much is that people have lost faith in the system that is in place here. People don't want to vote anymore because they don't feel like it would make a difference.

To be honest, I don't know enough about things to make an educated opinion about it. All I know is that I want to move to London...and Serena Williams is a beast. I like Wimbledon.

n/a

No comments: