Thursday, July 3, 2008

Debating...but I have no choice.

I really should have posted this earlier.
Here are my two options for driving to Rothbury.

This takes 3 hours and 15 minutes.


However, I am going all the way south to Lansing, then coming back north when I get to GR. As much as I'd love to do a tour of the biggest cities in Michigan, that seems a little ridiculous to do all that driving.


This one takes 3 hours and 28 minutes. But it's not a freeway, and straight through farming country.


I don't mind driving on roads that are only 55, because I normally don't drive 55...obviously. But I don't have very good depth perception, so I'm that guy that is hesitant to pass a tractor going 15 mph if I can see an oncoming car off in the distance.

I just hope this doesn't take me all day for choosing to view the splendors of the Michiganderan Farmer.

n/a

ps- If you would like to call me, that'd be great. I have nothing to do for the next couple of hours. Thanks.

No comments: