Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Ok. Hi?

So I have this problem. I can’t be nice to people without coming off as a creep. If I go for a while without talking to a girl, and I say, “Hello, beautiful,” that somehow comes off as, “Hello, Clarice.”

Since there’s no possible way that I genuinely think this person is beautiful, or that they should know that, I hence have no right in saying such a thing… since she has a boyfriend… and it’s not me. So this is where I make my decision.

I posted about love a while back, and made reference to unrequited feelings. Unfortunately, the only help I can get with this is from TV and movies. So, I’m obviously tanking.

Even though this is a Jim and Pam situation in my mind, it’s not working. And really, I’ve been putting it in the back of my mind because it’s too embarrassing to think about. And even too embarrassing to write about.

I’ve been running uphill for as long as I can remember with this chick, and she wants nothing to do with it. But my big, stubborn head has made me press on…despite all the advice I’ve been given.

All I can say is that I’m trying my best to fight it out, because I think that it’s something worth fighting for. Even if I find someone else to move on to, you know, that isn’t dating someone else…I still think that this says something about my stance on love.

You can’t stop it, and you can’t force it…but sometimes you do have to ignore it.

n/a

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep your head up! you are not that bad! And i wish you the best of luck on your search for love, if you dont get this one!

Anonymous said...

lol ok soo the first couple lines made me crack up...but on the whole love thing sometimes you cant give up, theres something deep down you know is there and you havent had that with someone else... there should be more people that want to take the time to fall in love shall i say... good luck, things may or may not work out with her time will tell and if she doesnt realize what shes what she could have then she isnt worth it :)

Anonymous said...

Well, love is definitely a strange thing. If you feel a certain way about someone, it is hard to forget about them. It's damn near impossible to keep those feelings away. All I can say about your situation is just give it TIME. Time really will heal all things. And if this girl has a boyfriend and is still leading you on- shame on her. But you have to realize you are better than that. If she is telling you she's happy, then you have to respect it.

Just know that you will eventually find someone who loves and appreciates who you are. Don't worry about it so much, and it will come. I know that sounds cliche, but it's seriously the truth.

Just work on yourself and that heightened confidence will attract others.