Thursday, July 24, 2008

Nostalgia

Alright, so I just took two hours out of my day to go and read every single wall post on my Facebook and Myspace pages.

If anyone is looking for some insight as to how you've changed over the years, and even who your true friends are, I would highly suggest doing that. I must have laughed at least a hundred times remembering what was going on back in 2006...which was two years ago, by the way.

Sure, I feel old. I got to see my birthday wishes from my 19-21st birthdays. That's intense. But I also got to see relationships evolve one simple sentence at a time.

So I want to thank all of my friends that have hung around me all this time. It takes a lot of patience, and a strong stomach, to deal with me sometimes and I appreciate it. Hopefully I will be able to continue to make you laugh as much as I can.

Love.
n/a

1 comment: