Thursday, July 3, 2008

They have me surrounded

Okay, so I made it across the hand to Rothbury!

I definitely should have thought about what time I left today. I am so far away from the entrance that I can barely stand it. I feel like I'm at fat camp.

Anyway, I'm not allowed to have a digital camera. So I stopped by K-mart and bought a couple disposables. This is something else I should have thought about.

I've already gone through half a camera after walking around the camp site for about an hour. There are some characters here and I feel out of place with hair that isn't on my shoulders...or that has been washed lately.

Other than that, my tent is pitched in a corn field...which is surprisingly comfortable. And I don't think I will see a shower head for the next four days.

So much for making a friend.

n/a

No comments: